The latest in monitored fire alarms provide an enhancement in how they work too. These implements not only sense smoke, they are also able to perceive rising heat levels. When they are triggered, your monitoring experts are promptly alerted. They can even be configured to deliver warnings straight to your smartphone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Bowling Green?
When a disaster happens, you will have a lot to do just making certain your loved ones are out of harm's way. Having trusted support in place that can instantly verify the alarm and inform emergency responders on your behalf is merely a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Bowling Green:
- Excess heat or smoke is observed, and your alarm sounds
- Your connected home security system notifies your 24-7 monitoring professionals automatically
- You are reached to authenticate the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring team are unable to get in contact with you, or you authenticate the fire, they will contact emergency responders right away
These steps, from the triggering of your component to the notification of first responders, take place rapidly. As you round up your loved ones to evacuate the grounds, first responders are most likely already answering the call. If you have fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these benefits:
- 24-hour protection no matter where you are
- Greater chance of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Well-trained monitoring specialists who will know which safety alarm was triggered
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s wise to know that emergencies can occur without warning. Consider unintentionally leaving a candle lit when you leave for the night, and a pet manages to push it over. While this event might appear implausible, it could happen. In the event it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Bowling Green, it’s the perfect time to upgrade your home with a modern system from Vivint. We’ll include the latest fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with 24/7 monitoring, your family will be secured at every moment, regardless of where you are. Design your versatile smart home today by calling (270) 514-2292 or filling out the form below.