How does home monitoring work in Bowling Green?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise choice for defending your home and family. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Bowling Green home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to dedicated security representatives sounds like a good idea to you, you should integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will function as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are connected to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than just inner peace as you have real-life specialists to assist you when you need them most.
Protecting your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring family members are away from harm. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs when you’re not there. Consider your flood alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when no one is there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your place is always protected, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Bowling Green home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals from components pass through this vital, networked command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to reach your home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to converse right to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to ask for help with any sort of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a disaster strikes, you may still communicate with your support team right through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Bowling Green security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated Bowling Green smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you would like to enhance your property’s defense, call (270) 514-2292 or fill out the form on this page to start.