You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise choice for defending your home and family. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Bowling Green home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to dedicated security representatives sounds like a good idea to you, you should integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will automatically alert emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will function as the primary point of contact with authorities in the event you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring agents are connected to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than just inner peace as you have real-life specialists to assist you when you need them most.