Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Bowling Green goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to depends on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is initiated, one effort will be made to contact you before assistance is sent out. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring agent will follow these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the command hub. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again after the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Help will still be sent even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Bowling Green
Be prepared for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Bowling Green from Vivint. Contact (270) 514-2292 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.