Features to look for in a home security camera in Bowling Green
Getting captured on a video recording is the last thing a burglar would like to happen This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to consider as you customize your home security system. Despite the fact that independent cameras will be effective when configured properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your home’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Bowling Green? You’ll be glad to know these critical elements have more benefits than previous iterations. You are able to see live feeds from indoor cameras or warn intruders with incorporated security features from exterior cameras. You’ll also enjoy easy access to your surveillance devices via a convenient in-home touchscreen or smartphone app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Bowling Green
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will take your property’s defense to a higher level. These crucial elements of your alarm system are available with an incredible lineup of features including 2-way audio, video storage, and customizable zones. Explore the options available to you here.
- Effective deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that can react instantly. If odd behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will emerge next to the camera lens and a loud alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear-cut views of your property at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their visibility when zooming in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Check for surveillance with video storage capabilities and the chance to review clips right from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Bowling Green are frequently linked to a handy mobile device app. You have the opportunity to watch live footage or recorded clips and even engage or disarm your alarms. The Vivint App will send a notification to your mobile device if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion detectors prompts cameras to activate whenever odd action takes place. You’ll even receive an update on your phone.
- Converse with delivery people or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to contact your children when they return from school? Have you found a delivery person at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional communications so you can converse with any person within range of your equipment.
- Field of vision: As a good rule of thumb, your outside cameras should offer no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience provides the opportunity to program the exact part of your property you wish your camera to watch over. This can be beneficial to better define the movement you record as you aren’t going to require updates whenever an automobile goes by on the street.
Configure your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Bowling Green. The only thing left to do is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Dial (270) 514-2292 to begin or fill out the simple form on this page to engage our experts.